From: Matt Turner <mattst88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] What kind of MIPS hardware do we have? (Looking to restart Gentoo/MIPS, need info)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 22:03:05
1 On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Michael Loeffler <mloeffler52@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have an Origin 300 with 6 R14k procs which I want to get gentoo running
3 > on.
4
5 (Very) unfortunately this is a bit out of my ability-level. The port
6 for the O300 (IP35) hasn't ever been completed. O300s would certainly
7 make excellent build systems if they were ever supported though.
8
9 Matt
10
11 > Michael