From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:11:14
J. Scott Kasten wrote:
> > Well, I guess I do have some work cut out for me then. I never tried > the sound on my IP22 simply because without a console, multi-media > wasn't much fun. Yes, we should do an alsa version for that too. I'd > still prefer to tackle the O2 first though. > > -S-
Good luck :) If you get anything that builds and does something functional, post it and I'll give it a spin. As soon as I pin down this IP32 prom crash I'm seeing in 2.6.20 now (joy). --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list