From: Hardave Riar <hardave@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] 2005.1 mips prerelease
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:49:30
1 To get ready for the 2005.1 release I've generated some prerelease stages and
2 put them into my webspace. If you are (re)installing a box in the near future
3 please give these stages a try and report any problems back to this list.
4
5 One difference from previous releases is I am not generating stage1 and stage2
6 files for mips4. Most people should start from stage3 on mips since unlike x86
7 there are no optimization gains from starting at stage1. However if you do wish
8 to start from stage1 you can use the mips3 stage1/2 and change your CFLAGS.
9
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hardave/mips/stages/2005.1-pre1/
11
12 Hardave