From: Hardave Riar <hardave@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] on asus wl500g
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:46:29
Jason Pepas wrote:
> How can I do this? Would this require some combination of catalyst and > a cross compiling toolchain?
You would use catalyst, but last I tried to build to build mips1 glibc based stages it failed, most likely due mips1 support being bitrotten in our toolchain. I'm also not sure where catalyst is in regards to crosscompiling, I think there is some code there to do it, but it's not supported and hasn't been tried by anyone on the mips team. Trust us when we say that a stage3 uclibc is your best bet to start with gentoo on that box. Once you get comfortable with that, then start experimenting. Hardave -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] on asus wl500g Jason Pepas <cell@×××××××××××.edu>
Re: [gentoo-mips] on asus wl500g "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>