From: "Mathias W." <m.weigt@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Problems with mips-sources-2.6.20
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:57:32
Kumba wrote:

> Re-run binutils-config manually, as this will fix the ldscripts bug, and > then source /etc/profile. Binutils-config doesn't do this > automatically, so it's caught a few people off guard.
Any special parameters to do this? I've already done this (as this was mentioned in bug 171486) and did it now again. As I have only one version of binutils I just added the "--mips" parameter. It finished without error. I still get this error after compiling the kernel: ... UPD include/linux/compile.h CC init/version.o LD init/built-in.o LD vmlinux lib/lib.a: could not read symbols: Archive has no index; run ranlib to add one I still have to check the NESTED EXCEPTION bug... -- Mathias Weigt -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list