From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o, "gentoo-embedded@l.g.o" <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] [ANN] MIPS32 little-endian softfloat Gentoo rootfs update update Aug 2015
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:54:08
1 On 08/29/2015 12:00 PM, Manuel Lauss wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've again uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian
5 > softfloat MIPS32 rootfs I maintain for a few of my MIPS toys
6 > and QEMU.
7 >
8 > It's a complete gentoo installation, with toolchain and
9 > a few lightweight desktop environments as well as some
10 > networking tools.
11 >
12 > See the readme at [1] for more information,
13 > Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and individual
14 > package listingsare at [3] and [4]. Binary packages are at [5],
15 > untar them at the root of the filesystem.
18 > [1] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt
19 > [2] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-150829.tar.xz
20 > [3] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-150829.ta.xz.CONTENTS
21 > [4] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-150829.tar.CONTENTS
22 > [5] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-150829.tar
23 >
24 > Happy hacking,
25 > Manuel Lauss
26 >
27 Hi,
28
29 Thanks. I am going to upload them to the mirrors as usual.
32 Regards,
33 Markos Chandras