From: Johnathon Schade <johnathonschade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:45:16
On 2/11/07, Kumba <kumba@g.o> wrote:

> Yeah, milang == onion. He's done this not only for Extreme's console driver, > but also a semi-working O2 sound driver. In both cases, he's either claimed > that his code quality is poor, or his girlfriend was taking up too much time, or > some other lame excuse. Even when we randomly nag him on #mipslinux on IRC, he > just ignores us now :P > > This is why for O2's driver, we've just randomly tinker with the only known > source code version. Another linux-mips dev, Ladislav Michel (I think) of > debian apparently also has/had a driver at one point for early 2.6. But I don't > know if it's the same as the source one already out there (which was written by > a "vivian", if I recall correctly), or if his is related to onion's purported > driver at all. > > > > --Kumba
the "vivian" you mention is actually vivien aka glaurung... the address for her site where her patches can be found is but I'm not enough of a kernel dude to check if there is indeed the needed patch there... hope this helps someone out there... :) -- Don't let a good lap go to waste... Adopt a rescued animal today -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6] Kumba <kumba@g.o>