From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:16:32
Well, it may not be vaporware.

Got to this site.  It's mostly O2 stuff, but if you look carefully in his
screen shots, there are two that are supposedly of this FB console for
extreme.  One shows text, another a floating boxes animation.

Go into his kernel directory, and you can download the IP22 kernel ready
to run.

I looked carefully through all his patches and links.  The extreme patch
is not to be found.  I don't even see an email for this "milang" fellow.
However, interestingly, some of the kernel config files are labled

If we get lucky, the right search terms in the world brain (google) might
just yeild fruit.  I'll keep poking at it.

-- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list