From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:16:32
1 Well, it may not be vaporware.
2
3 http://www.tal.org/~milang/o2/
4
5 Got to this site. It's mostly O2 stuff, but if you look carefully in his
6 screen shots, there are two that are supposedly of this FB console for
7 extreme. One shows text, another a floating boxes animation.
8
9 Go into his kernel directory, and you can download the IP22 kernel ready
10 to run.
11
12 I looked carefully through all his patches and links. The extreme patch
13 is not to be found. I don't even see an email for this "milang" fellow.
14 However, interestingly, some of the kernel config files are labled
15 "onion".
16
17 If we get lucky, the right search terms in the world brain (google) might
18 just yeild fruit. I'll keep poking at it.
19
20 -S-
21