From: Matt Turner <mattst88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] Status of Gentoo/MIPS developers
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 02:00:31
1 What are all the developers up to? CIA.vc has some interesting stats,
2 mainly that everyone is totally inactive.
3
4 Developer - Last Portage Commit Date
5 kumba - Apr 17, 2009
6 iluxa - Dec 13, 2009 (don't see any MIPS related commits?)
7 peitolm - Dec 07, 2008 (don't see any MIPS commits?) (marked in
8 devaway as coming back from vacation on 22nd April 2009...)
9 redhatter - Oct 26, 2009
10 ricmm - Mar 24, 2009 (marked in devaway as coming back within a month
11 on 2009/08/17)
12
13 I've seen kumba and redhatter on IRC, so I know they're around,
14 somewhat. But where is everyone else?
15
16 I'd really like to put Gentoo on my O2s, and can help out myself, but
17 a couple active developers would be nice.
18
19 Matt