From: "Christopher G. Stach II" <cgs@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Status of Gentoo/MIPS developers
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 04:00:20
1 ----- "Alexander Færøy" <ahf@××××.dk> wrote:
2
3 > Gentoo/MIPS has been pretty much inactive for the past years, mainly
4 > due
5 > to lack of time amongst the development team, but also because it's
6 > difficult to find powerful enough hardware that allows you to get
7 > your
8 > job done tonight and not in fourteen days.
9
10 I have an Origin 2000 sitting next to me doing nothing, so if someone wants to develop on it they can. The only catch is that they have to pay the power bill. :)
13 Christopher G. Stach II
14 http://ldsys.net/~cgs/