From: Olivier Bornet <Olivier.Bornet@××××.ch>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] IP30 hang on warm boot
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:05:16

> Gentoo has been running flawlessly on this IP30 for the last month I've had it,
Cool. Could you resume the installation process ? I also have a IP30 (Octane 2), but I was unable to install Linux on it. Note that I don't have any cross-compiler for it, it has IRIX installed but I have no experience with IRIX, and I have no experience with gentoo. (I'm an experienced GNU/Debian user, and I will be more than happy to learn gentoo). What I'm interested is to have one working netboot image for the IP30. Thanks in advance. Olivier -- Olivier Bornet | français : Swiss Ice Hockey Results | english : | deutsch : Olivier.Bornet@××××.ch | italiano : Get my PGP-key at or at

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] IP30 hang on warm boot Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@g.o>