From: "Stephen P. Becker" <spbecker@××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:15:48
> Regarding the glaurung site, yes, there is an ALSA patch for a > mips-sgi-O2-AD1834 driver against kernel 2.6.1. The driver is > incomplete, but has the core functionality there. It will be a week > or so, before I can start, but I will see what it takes to start > pulling this patch forward.
Yes yes...we're very well aware of that patch, and have been for years now. You probably do not want to start with that one. There is a much newer version floating around somewhere in the linux-mips mailing list archives from some fellow that updated it to 2.6.13 or so. That would probably be a better starting point, although I think it is still a heaping pile of shit. People that really know what they are doing have indicated that it would likely be best to start from scratch, but whatever, knock yourself out. -Steve -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6] "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>