From: Olivier Bornet <Olivier.Bornet@××××.ch>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] IP30 hang on warm boot
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:47:35

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 06:22:04PM -0400, Aaron Walker wrote:
> Olivier Bornet wrote: > > What I'm interested is to have one working netboot image for the IP30. > > I used
When I try to get this file, I have: Forbidden You don't have permission to access ... Browsing don't show me the new directory. But it seems to exist, as accessing other path says "Not Found" and not "Forbidden". Any other place to download the netboot image ? Thanks in advance. Olivier -- Olivier Bornet | français : Swiss Ice Hockey Results | english : | deutsch : Olivier.Bornet@××××.ch | italiano : Get my PGP-key at or at

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] IP30 hang on warm boot Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@g.o>