From: temp1_snover@×××××××××××.au
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images gone?!?!
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:45:04
1 Hi
2
3 I have looked in half a dozen gentoo mirrors and all the links to kumba's
4 directories etc looking for netboot images for the ip30/R10K in my SGI Octane
5
6 All the netboot images have disappeared!!!
7 what gives?
8
9 i just acquired this working Octane and want to get it going.
10 can someone advise where i can get the latest gentoo netboot images?
11
12 i realise there are issues with gentoo's profile at the moment and new netboot
13 images may be due out very soon when these issues are resolved, but
14 id like to get started now.
15
16 Especially as i may end up cross-compiling the linux for mips with
17 IP30 patches etc etc etc. I just want to get the whole netboot process
18 organised and happening to start with.
19
20 can anyone give me a working link to some images?
21
22 ta and cheers,
23 John
24
25 ta and cheerios,
26 John
27
28 ps i sent a similar email yesterday, before subscribing to the list,
29 so i am not sure whether emails from non-subscribers are actually
30 distributed to the list. i assume not so i have reposted this.
34 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list