From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@××××.net>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-mips@l.g.o, Tuxus <tuxus@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Re: Thanks :)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:53:49
1 On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > Sounds like you need some better procmail rules :)
4
5 I use maildrop with courier. Virii get filed into a separate folder (since
6 Im the mail administrator here, I like to see what and where Im getting
7 virii from).
8
9 Still, it pretty lame when you get virii from a *Linux* mailing list ;-)
13 Borg n.
14
15 In "Star Trek: The Next Generation" the
16 Borg is a species of cyborg that ruthlessly seeks to incorporate
17 all sentient life into itself; their slogan is "Resistence is
18 futile. You will be assimilated." In hacker parlance, the Borg
19 is usually Microsoft, which is thought to be trying just as
20 ruthlessly to assimilate all computers and the entire Internet to
21 itself (there is a widely circulated image of Bill Gates as a
22 Borg). Being forced to use Windows or NT is often referred to as
23 being "Borged". Interestingly, the Halloween Documents
24 reveal that this jargon is live within Microsoft itself. (Other
25 companies, notably Intel and UUNet, have also occasionally been
26 equated to the Borg.) See also Evil Empire, Internet E
30 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list