From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@××××.net>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-mips@l.g.o, Tuxus <tuxus@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Re: Thanks :)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:53:49
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> Sounds like you need some better procmail rules :)
I use maildrop with courier. Virii get filed into a separate folder (since Im the mail administrator here, I like to see what and where Im getting virii from). Still, it pretty lame when you get virii from a *Linux* mailing list ;-) -- Borg n. In "Star Trek: The Next Generation" the Borg is a species of cyborg that ruthlessly seeks to incorporate all sentient life into itself; their slogan is "Resistence is futile. You will be assimilated." In hacker parlance, the Borg is usually Microsoft, which is thought to be trying just as ruthlessly to assimilate all computers and the entire Internet to itself (there is a widely circulated image of Bill Gates as a Borg). Being forced to use Windows or NT is often referred to as being "Borged". Interestingly, the Halloween Documents reveal that this jargon is live within Microsoft itself. (Other companies, notably Intel and UUNet, have also occasionally been equated to the Borg.) See also Evil Empire, Internet E -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] Re: Thanks :) Stephen Becker <spbecker@××.edu>