From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] 2.6.12 mips-sources compile error
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:02:32
David Cummings wrote:
> Alright, here we go: > with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS download of mips-sources, I get this error: > > kernel config is here. > > I have to assume this is a patch I'm missing, or an easy fix, > something got changed recently and this didn't get updated. Wondering > if anyone has a quick solution. Thanks! > -dave
mips-sources-2.6.12 is out. All the relevant files should be on the mirror, so you should be able to build a working kernel from it. I tested it on a 2-node, 3-CPU Origin 200 and it worked well enough (That system was having external network troubles, so I couldn't test anything else, but those problems were unrelated to mips-sources). I should have netboots going within a few days. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] 2.6.12 mips-sources compile error David Cummings <real.psyence@×××××.com>