From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] shmem
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:36:51
1 > David: If you want to get a head start tackling this, try this idea
2 > (it's what I'm going to do when I get my lazy self back into gear).
3 > Start with a 2.6.10 mips-kernel to use n32. This will give you a
4 > somewhat usable kernel with a somewhat usable n32 userland. The
5 > annoying pthreads bug doesn't appear in this kernel.
6
7 I'm not sure this is possible. Remember, he's on ip27, and there were
8 serious problems getting that to work in <2.6.12.
9
10 -Steve
11 --
12 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list