From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:53:53
I have an I2 IP22 with 256MB RAM, and R4400 that is alive and well.  I
pulled the extreem board set to keep it cooler since I couldn't use that
under linux anyway.  (Actually, there's a few patches floating now that
get basic console support on extreeme.)

I will try LiveCD RC6 on the serial console and let you know that it comes
up.  Although I've had debian on it for over a year, and plan to keep that
on there for other purposes, I would be happy to test boot anything you

  On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Kumba wrote:

> I2 IP22 testing is kinda limited, since my only R4400 motherboard just up and > died for no reason. So it's now an IP28 machine (that I haven't managed to > boot for a few months now). Plus it and Indy R4K are the only mips3-class > machines we still support, and the Indy R4K series have always been a gamble. > Especially the R4600. > > --Kumba
-- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6] Kumba <kumba@g.o>