From: David Cummings <real.psyence@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] n32 userland
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:09:46
I have a couple of questions I hope someone can shed some light on.
First, if I did a stage1 install using -mabi=32, I am using a o32
userland? Second, if I wanted to move to a n32 userland, without
reinstalling from netboot, what would be the steps involved?  A change
of profile, emerge system && emerge world? or emerge --newuse --deep
world all in itself. And thirdly, if I want to compile a 64-bit
binary, the gcc I am currently using, mips-unknown-linux-gnu, claims
it is unable to produce an executable. Will the -mabi=n32 one be OK?
Thanks in advance,
The way that can be named is not the Way.