From: David Cummings <real.psyence@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] n32 userland
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:09:46
1 I have a couple of questions I hope someone can shed some light on.
2 First, if I did a stage1 install using -mabi=32, I am using a o32
3 userland? Second, if I wanted to move to a n32 userland, without
4 reinstalling from netboot, what would be the steps involved? A change
5 of profile, emerge system && emerge world? or emerge --newuse --deep
6 world all in itself. And thirdly, if I want to compile a 64-bit
7 binary, the gcc I am currently using, mips-unknown-linux-gnu, claims
8 it is unable to produce an executable. Will the -mabi=n32 one be OK?
9 Thanks in advance,
10 -Dave
11 --
12 The way that can be named is not the Way.
15 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list