From: Jason Pepas <cell@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] on asus wl500g
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:07:26
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 07:52:18AM -0600, Hardave Riar wrote:
> That's the wrong profile for uclibc stages, this will try to replace uclibc > with glibc and that's a bad thing.
That's precisely what I want to accomplish :) I have plenty of swap available, and no time constraints with this device. If it turns out 32MB of RAM is too little to run a glibc system, so be it, but I would like to learn that the hard way. I think I'll learn quite a bit in the process. Thanks, Jason Pepas -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mips] on asus wl500g "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>