From: Patrick Legault <support@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] ATTN: Gentoo Portage mirrors, please change your sync target
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:04:09
1 Hello
2
3 We switched the portage directory to the new server. it resolve to ipv6 by default however, We cannot connect using ipv6.
4 We get access denied.
5 We are forcing it to ipv4 for now as it is working but would it be possible to add the ipv6 address to the access list?
6
7 rsync6.ca.gentoo.org
8
9 2001:470:c0f2:1::20/64
10 67.212.64.3
11
12 Thanks
13
14 On a side note...
15 We are only doing a rsync of gentoo-portage for the new server.
16 should we point the distfiles synchronization to the same server?
19 From: Ivan Havlicek
20 Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 6:58 AM
21 To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
22 Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] ATTN: Gentoo Portage mirrors, please change your sync target
25 2010/6/14 Ivan Havlicek <ivan@×××××××.org>
26
27 I've the same problem :
28
29 @ERROR: access denied to gentoo-portage from unknown (2a01:e0b:1:100:2e0:f4ff:fe1c:2969)
32 Sorry, I forgot to say that 2a01:e0b:1:100:2e0:f4ff:fe1c:2969
33 is gentoo.modulix.net (88.191.100.68) know as rsync4.fr.gentoo.org
34
35 Best regards.
36 --
37 Ivan Havlicek