From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors]
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 01:39:04

We're sad to see you go, even if you are from Canada. ;)

Thanks for all the help, and let us know if the Uni ever lossens the
chokehold on your bandwidth. I've removed you from all rotations and
dns, so you're good to go.

-- -------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engin. jforman@g.o --------------------