From: Scott Kveton <kveton@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o, franllo@×××××××××.es
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Problems whith bandwidth
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:51:21
> We are connected to Valencia University that belongs to RedIris, and RedIris > connects via Geant to Ablilene. > That is my question, why connecting via Internet2(Geant<-->Abilene) we have > that low bandwidth?? Any problem with the routing?
We do not have our Internet2 exception list automated at this time. As we find sites such as yours that have problems with speed to us via Internet2 we add them to an exclusion list that allows basically unlimited traffic. You should get added sometime this weekend. Sorry for the delay. Scott :-) -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list