From: Dan Goodes <gentoo-mirror@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] STAGING release 2005.1
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:33:32
1 Is there a faster server out there that's sync'd up that we could stage
2 from?
3
4 I ask because rsync.osuosl.org is *woefully* slow from here. I've started
5 syncing x86, and I have 812K, and it's stalled.
6
7 If some kind mirror admin out there can give us access to their mirror I
8 will get us synced up as quickly as possible.
9
10 Regards,
11
12 Dan Goodes : Systems Programmer : dang@××××××××××××.com
13
14 Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
15 by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com
16