From: "Guido S. Nickels" <mirrors@××××××××××.de>
To: ubuntu-mirrors@××××××××××××.com, debian-mirrors@××××××××××××.org, centos-mirror@××××××.org, gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] intergenia.de mirrors inconsistency
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 21:52:34
1 Hi!
2
3 We noticed a problem with one of our frontend nodes in Duesseldorf today
4 (probably defective RAM) which caused delivery of broken files to
5 clients (md5sum mismatch). That node has been disabled now (has no
6 effect to availability of the mirror in general as there are still three
7 nodes left). If you are using our mirror as sync source, I suggest to
8 re-sync now to get rid of possibly inconsistent data.
9
10 Guido S. Nickels
11 intergenia Webhosting AG, Operations
14 Guido S. Nickels Tel: +49 (22 33) 6 12 - 5 06
15 intergenia AG Fax: +49 (22 33) 6 12 - 5 16
16 Daimlerstraße 9-11 Mail: gn@××××××××××.de
17 50354 Hürth Web: http://www.intergenia.de
20 gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list