From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo Portage mirrors: AAAA records added
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 23:05:54
I have ipv6 mirrror both portage + distfiles
ipv6 2001:470:1f14:106::2

-- Best Regards, Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics Gentoo Team Ru Gentoo Linux Dev mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com mailto:alexxy@g.o mailto:alexxy@×××××××××××××.ru