From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: lqtcho@×××××××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Re: please remove internet-bg.net from rsync.europe
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 02:55:50
1 Lachezar,
2
3 Sorry for all the problems with your machine. I've removed you from all
4 the DNS rotations and ACL lists. Thanks!
5
6 -Jeffrey
7
8 On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 15:03, Lachezar Pramatarov wrote:
9 > Jeffrey,
10 > I have talked about the problem before I think... 2 months..
11 > It's safe to completly remove the server from the rotation. The server
12 > behaviour is unpredictable and is not under my control!!
15 > To ALL: I'm sorry but We need to forget internet-bg.net. I have no fresh
16 > information about the problems in the company. Only I have heard of a massive
17 > SPAM on servers --> .
18 > Please, remove my contact from the database for this mirror.
19 > The other mirror rsync2.bg.gentoo.org i think is operative and rest as an
20 > alternative for now in Bulgaria.
21 >
22 > Thanks for Gentoo
23 > :)