From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new deployed
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 04:04:34
Adrian Sandor wrote:
> Great, thanks! > This is actually an old question, but anyway, what is the meaning of these terms? > - no time > - hangs > - renewed > And have you considered explaining them on the same page?
Ah, I haven't considered to explain it because I thought they were pretty self-explanatory. no time means that there is a 404 or the timestamp file isn't there. hangs means the site times out. renewed means that the probe has checked the site during the last run. Hope that helps, Jeremy

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new deployed Adrian Sandor <aditsu@×××××.com>