From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] IPv6 funtime - and
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 08:04:42
Ok, all the mirrors that filed their IPv6 addresses for ACL updates are
processed now. If you could test, and report back, that would be great
(it should work, but I don't have much IPv6 to test).

At the same time, thanks to a brand new machine from, I'm
starting to offer as an Infrastructure service
today. masterdistfiles.ipv6 will probably be here as well, the other
machine ended up not having enough IO in my tests.

For infrastructure machines, we have _zero_ IPv6 penetration outside
Europe. I've got one sponsor that says they are working on it, but
nothing else yet.

Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
E-Mail     : robbat2@g.o