From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo portage rsync error
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:21:51
1 On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 16:14 -0500, Nicholas Andre DePetrillo wrote:
2
3 > * net-misc/rsync
4 > Latest version available: 2.6.7
5 > Latest version installed: 2.6.7
6 >
7 > Should I revert back? The research I did on Gentoo Forums and Google did not really give me an exact answer as to why this
8 > would be happening. I've rebooted, restarted the services, done everything you would try first.
11 Nick,
12
13 Interesting. I would say try reverting back to 2.6.5. As far as my
14 recollection goes, anything >2.6.0 "fixed" the issue, but I sit
15 corrected.
16
17 -Jeffrey