From: carlos@fisica.ufpr.br (Carlos Carvalho)
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] new mirror; please announce it
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:32:22
1 We've set up a new mirror in Brazil. We've filed bug 254955 to inform
2 the admins about it 2 weeks ago but nothing happened. I sent an email
3 to mirror-admin@g.o about it 5 days ago but still no news...
4
5 How can it be announced? Here's the message I sent:
6
7 We have set up a full public gentoo mirror. It's available at
8
9 rsync://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br/gentoo/
10 ftp://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br/gentoo
11 http://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br
12
13 Please register us as a main rotation mirror for Brazil and South America and
14 give us access to the master server. Our access to the Oregon giga-pop is very
15 good. We're already official mirrors for several other software distributions.
16
17 Please also confirm that we should update every 4 hours.