From: Carlos Carvalho <carlos@×××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] HTTPS deployments for mirrors: Potential Chrome changes; stats on the existing mirrors
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 20:48:14
1 I've added https to gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br.
2
3 Robin H. Johnson (robbat2@g.o) wrote on Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 06:38:34PM -03:
4 > On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:54:36AM +0200, Erwin Bronkhorst - Studenten Net Twente wrote:
5 > > > It this reply enough to get this fixed in the distfiles.xml,
6 > > or do I have to mention/fix it somewhere else?
7 ...
8 >
9 > I'll consider this formal assent to add it to distfiles.xml, thank you!
10
11 So please add us.
12
13 What about ftp crap? Can I get rid of ftp suppport in the gentoo mirror?? I've
14 already removed it for most repositories...