From: Francisco Javier Lloreda Sanchez <franllo@×××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] Problems whith bandwidth
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:43:05
 We have having problems with the bandwidth here at while we are
syncing the new Gentoo 2004.3. The max we are reached at this time is 100kb.
For days it has been speaking with a adminstrador of gentoo and he include to
us in a list for routing by internet2 and from that way catch near 1Mb. But
for days we have been returning to have little bandwidth.

Could you help us?

PS: Sorry for my bad English, well google help me. ;)

Linux localhost 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 #6 Wed Oct 6 16:31:23 CEST 2004 i686 AMD
Duron(tm) processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Problems whith bandwidth Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>