From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Hardware failure mirror
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:39:44

Thanks for the headsup, I've since removed you from rsync DNS and the
mirror listing. Let me know when you've brought your stuff back to life
and I can add you back in.

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 02:43, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
> Hello all, > > Due to hardware failure, the and > mirrors are offline for an as of yet unknown > amount of time. Please remove us from the rotation untill this is > fixed. > I'm hoping that we can start filling up again by saturday evening at > the latest, but it will all heavily depend on the amount of time the > hardware maintenance team has available. > > greetings, DJ > --- > Universiteit Twente > Derk-Jan Hartman (d.hartman at student.utwente dot nl) > > > > -- > gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list
-- -------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engin. jforman@g.o --------------------

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Hardware failure mirror Derk-Jan Hartman <hartman@×××××××××××.nl>