From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: wolf31o2@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] ANNOUNCEMENT gentoo 2005.1-r1 media refresh
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:00:37
1 Mirror Admins,
2
3 Your trusty gentoo release engineering contact here again. We plan to
4 push out a media refresh of some of our livecd's and stages to account
5 for some bugs found in our original 2005.1 media.
6
7 Here are the approximate sizes of data for:
8 releases/
9 621M amd64
10 958M ppc64
11 19M snapshots
12 844M sparc
13 1.1G x86
14
15 experimental/
16 685M x86
17
18 x86 Experimental will be cleaned out prior to the push of the new
19 media.
20
21 I plan to start pushing this out around Thursday evening EDT, and
22 "flipping the bit" sometime late on the weekend to make it public.
23
24 Please voice any concerns you have on this ML or in #gentoo-mirrors on
25 irc.freenode.org. As always, on behalf of Gentoo, we thank you for your
26 continued support, hardware, and bandwidth!
27
28 Regards,
29 Jeffrey
34 Jeffrey Forman