From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Master sync out of sync?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:51:23
1 Georgi Georgiev wrote:
2 >
3 > The command that I quoted did take some time to complete. I had actually
4 > written that gentoo{1,4}.afn.org do not respond as well (with gentoo1
5 > being pingable), but deleted it as gentoo1 eventually served my request.
6 >
7 > You could probably try harder :)
10 Georgi, et al:
11
12 I heard back from our provider of those boxes, and apparently it had a
13 load of over 35. They are looking into it and plan on adding another box
14 into the rotation shortly. I will keep you posted.
15
16 -Jeffret
21 Jeffrey Forman
22 Gentoo Infrastructure