From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Master sync out of sync?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:51:23
Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> > The command that I quoted did take some time to complete. I had actually > written that gentoo{1,4} do not respond as well (with gentoo1 > being pingable), but deleted it as gentoo1 eventually served my request. > > You could probably try harder :) >
Georgi, et al: I heard back from our provider of those boxes, and apparently it had a load of over 35. They are looking into it and plan on adding another box into the rotation shortly. I will keep you posted. -Jeffret -- ------------------ Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engineering Bugs.Gentoo.Org Admin jforman@g.o ------------------ -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list