From: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] ATTN: Gentoo Portage mirrors, please change your sync target
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:09:12
1 On 14 June 2010 13:41, Xavier Parizet <blackhawk@××××××××.fr> wrote:
2 > On 06/14/2010 04:00 AM, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >>
5 >> *** If you manage a Gentoo Portage mirror, please change the config to
6 >> sync from "masterportage.gentoo.org" instead of rsync1.us. You can use
7 >> the A or AAAA record at your discretion. ***
8 >
9 > I just modified my script to sync against masterportage.gentoo.org, and
10 > by default it resolved it to IPv6 address. Anyway, i get access denied:
11 >
12 > @ERROR: access denied to gentoo-portage from mirrors.ipv6.linuxant.fr
13 > (2001:41d0:2:4e85::26)
14
15 Added to the ACL. Should propagate in a while.
16 --
17 Arun Raghavan
18 http://arunraghavan.net/
19 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)