From: Patrick McLean <root@×××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:50:10
The "ITS" department at our university (the people who manage the pipe) have
constantly refused requests to stop severely limiting bandwidth on the rsync
port. We have finally given up on trying to get more bandwidth for rsync,
so we would like it removed from the rotation, especially since there are
several servers in the now rotation on the same backbone as we are.

So could you please remove ( from the rotation and any other rsync rotation it might be in.

We still want to be a sources mirror though, they aren't limiting the FTP