From: Derk-Jan Hartman <hartman@×××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Hardware failure utwente.nl mirror
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:02:14
1 Services restored
2
3 DJ
4
5 On 12 nov 2004, at 13:39, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
6
7 > Derk-Jan,
8 >
9 > Thanks for the headsup, I've since removed you from rsync DNS and the
10 > mirror listing. Let me know when you've brought your stuff back to life
11 > and I can add you back in.
12 >
13 > Thanks!
14 > Jeffrey
15 >
16 > On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 02:43, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
17 >> Hello all,
18 >>
19 >> Due to hardware failure, the ftp.snt.utwente.nl and
20 >> rsync2.nl.gentoo.org mirrors are offline for an as of yet unknown
21 >> amount of time. Please remove us from the rotation untill this is
22 >> fixed.
23 >> I'm hoping that we can start filling up again by saturday evening at
24 >> the latest, but it will all heavily depend on the amount of time the
25 >> hardware maintenance team has available.
26 >>
27 >> greetings, DJ
28 >> ---
29 >> Universiteit Twente