From: aditsu <aditsu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] gentoo.aditsu.net
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:24:31
1 > Hi, I'd like to announce that gentoo.aditsu.net has moved to a different
2 > internet connection.. which unfortunately blocks incoming port 80 :(
3 > I hope this is a temporary problem, but I don't know when it can be
4 > solved.
5 > In the meantime I set up the web server to listen to port 8000, so the
6 > mirror
7 > can be accessed that way.
8 > Let me know if you have any suggestions.
11 Hi again, I was wondering if somebody could at least update the list of
12 mirrors, so it doesn't have a dead link.
13
14 Adrian
18 Sent from the gentoo-mirrors mailing list archive at Nabble.com.