From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo Mirror Monitor/1.0
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:41:30
> Hi everybody, > > just noticed (for the first time) the "Gentoo Mirror Monitor/1.0" in my > log-files. Just out of curiosity: Are you checking all the mirrors? Is > this > gonna happen on a regular basis from now on? >
Markus, We have been running a mirror status page via mirmon for the past few months ( It was not instituted in the last few days if that is what you are thinking. The updates happen every 30 minutes at X:00 and X:30 -Jeffrey -- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engineering Administrator jforman@g.o -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo Mirror Monitor/1.0 Tobias Klausmann <klausman@××××××××××××.de>