From: Adrian Sandor <aditsu@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o" <gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Rsync errors
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:23:40
1 Any findings?
2 It seems that rsync worked once before I reported the problems (that may
3 be why it finished quickly when I checked later), but since then I got
4 another "rsync: did not see server greeting" and another "rsync:
5 safe_read failed to read 1 bytes [Receiver]: Connection reset by peer
6 (104)" (from the cron job).
7
8 Thanks
9 Adrian