From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] The usual errors
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 23:11:31
On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 04:55:15AM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> For a workaround in the meantime, could everybody pulling the /releases/ > material please make a minor modification to their cronjobs that fetch > the content? > Change the host you are connecting to from '' > to ''.
And a final followup now, this issue is fixed when it occured, so if everybody could make sure that they are using '' again, that would be great :-). Thanks again to those that helped me debug it, and the slightly-convoluted chain of people fixing it ;-). -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85