From: Thomas Vogt <mirrormaster@××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] will be terminated
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:00:50

We had a disk problem in the past. So we had to move everything to a new
temporally machine. This server has not enough disk space for everyting.
So we had to remove one large distribution. Since gentoo did the most
trouble (rsync from the master) we decided to remove it. It looks we
forgot to contact the gentoo mirror list. Sorry.

Maybe we will re-add it in the future if we have new machine with more
disk space.

Sorry and Cheers,

-- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list