From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync-2.6.2-r2
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:18:25

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Thomas Buntrock wrote:
> I am providing both a complete and a portage mirror. emerge -puU world > wants to downgrade the rsync-2.6.2-r2 to 2.6.0-r2. > > Would it be wise to do so or would I have to expect problems, either by > downgrading or by not downgrading?
I'm running rsync-2.6.0-r2. But I only run a portage-tree mirror. No problems whatsoever. How'd you get 2.6.2-r2? Greets, Tobias -- Thank you for calling $PROVIDER helpdesk. If your cupholder is broken, please press 1. If you want an actual knowledgable support person, please enter the IP representation of a /28 netmask." -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync-2.6.2-r2 Thomas Buntrock <buntrock@×××××××××××××××××××××××××××.de>