From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new deployed
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:05:03
Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o> said:
> > As always, file bugs if you need something fixed or feel free to use this > > So is it feasible to use this as a GARD replacement?
I've actually been working on refactoring the GARD code so we can have it scan all of the mirrors (not just the testing ones) and multithread it. I was thinking of adding some different reporting modes to it so we could get very terse emails sent to the mirror-admin alias in case of a problem, rather than us having to look at the graphs to see what is going on. The mirmon page is awesome to have so we can graphically see everything, but I think it would be best to have something that automatically alerts us in case of a problem as well. -- Mark Loeser email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com web -