From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo 2008.0_beta1 coming up
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:55:59
Hi folks,

2008.0_beta1 should be making it's way out to all of the mirrors now.

 273640	releases/alpha/2008.0_beta1
3052548	releases/amd64/2008.0_beta1
 573824	releases/hppa/2008.0_beta1
 303884	releases/ia64/2008.0_beta1
2518984	releases/ppc/2008.0_beta1
  29972	releases/snapshots/2008.0_beta1
 686356	releases/sparc/2008.0_beta1
5594008	releases/x86/2008.0_beta1

Total = 13033216 KiB (12.4 GiB)

To help make space, 2006.[01] will be vanishing.

There are two DVDs included in the 2008.0_beta1, because everybody that
responded to the previous thread was in favour.

They should be going onto BitTorrent as well - I unfortunately haven't
had time to seed them very well, so once the .torrents go up, I'd
appreciate if folks would copy the files over, or just do an initial
fetch from my seeds.

Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
E-Mail     : robbat2@g.o