From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] official mirror reinstatement
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:06:18
On 02/28/2008 06:30 PM, Alex Howells wrote:

> I'll get you added as a priority, probably on Saturday, unless Shyam > beats me to it.
Yeah, beat ya to it! Mwahahahahaha. Down to about 15 open bugs now, which I plan to clean up sometime tomorrow. Apologies to everyone who had to wait a decent amount of time, we usually try to get things done and keep people happy, but shit happens :) Regards, -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | devrel | infra | GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345