From: Daniele Albrizio <albrizio@××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] mirror.units.it/gentoo
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:03:19
1 On 20/02/2012 00:44, Daniele Albrizio wrote:
2 > We are moving mirror files to "other disks" so gentoo mirror hosted at
3 > University of Trieste will be incomplete/not-updated for about one day.
4 >
5 > After that, it will be faster, more reliable and, as before, also in
6 > full IPv6
7
8 Problem solved.
11 Daniele ALBRIZIO - albrizio@××××××××××××.it
12 Tel. +39-040.558.3319
13 UNIVERSITY OF TRIESTE - Network Services
14 Divisione V - Infrastrutture e Servizi Informativi
15 via Alfonso Valerio, 12 I-34127 Trieste, Italy
16 Sezione Infrastrutture Informatiche e Telematiche