From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] [FIXED] Issues with
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:39:49
On 25/12/2007, Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o> wrote:
> As a result a good number of community mirrors might have gotten an > empty portage tree. > > We have identified the cause and fixed the issue, so if you had an empty > tree, it'll be fixed during the next sync.
[/snip] .. and we're sorry for any inconvenience or increased bandwidth spikes which may result from it being broken :( We'll be looking at why the alarms didn't trigger and scream, "RED ALERT!" or something appropriately similar. Hopefully that'll be the last of the issues for this year, roll on New Year 2008! Warm Regards, Alex Howells -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list